The provisions of this chapter apply to the procurement, transportation, planting, maintenance, management and other related requirements of landscape plants (trees, bushes, lawns and ground cover and etc.), aquatic plants, artificial wetland plants and etc shown in this project construction drawing
1.1.2 General provisions
(1) In addition to satisfying the technical requirements described in this chapter, the landscape engineering in this project shall meet the greening construction guideline and standards of local authorities at the same time.
(2) Trees, bushes, lawns and groundcover plants shall be conducted in accordance with the nursery-grown plant production, plantation, maintenance management, engineering construction and other standard references of landscaping plants.
(3) The artificial wetland plants shall meet the planting requirements of aquatic plants, at the same time; it shall meet the design code for wetland, so as to achieve the water purification effect of wetland plant.
(4) When meeting the relevant specifications, the wetland aquatic plants shall also meet the design requirements, and adapt to the growth habit of aquatic plants.
1.1.3 Reference standards and codes
Unless otherwise specified, the project must comply with the design, drawings and relevant national, local and industry standards, mainly including but not limited to the following items:
1.2 Basic requirements
(1) The planting soil shall have good physical and chemical performance, which includes loose structure, ventilation, water conservation, strong fertilizer ability (the soil within the 0.5 meters radius circle and 0.3m under the root must be high quality in planting; the formation and backfill of other planting soil shall be estimated according to the field investigation).
(2) Flat landform is required in the greenbelt design requirements.
(3) Planting material: the foliage plants shall have bright leaf color and rich leafage; modeling trees shall have beautiful shape. The nursery-grown plant should have developed root system, healthy and strong growth, no plant diseases and insect pests, and the specifications should comply with the design requirements, and the small trees and large trees are required to have more than three branches.
(4) Nursery-grown plant excavation and packaging requirements shall comply with the current industry standard, Plant Materials for Urban Green Space--Tree Seedling, Urban Greening Engineering Construction and Acceptance Specification (CJJ/T82-99) and Urban Garden Greening Maintenance Management Standard (DB11 / T213-2003).
(5) The lawn, grass flower, ground cover plant seed used for sowing shall indicate the species, strain, producing area, production units, harvest year, purity and germination rate, and they can not have plant diseases and insect pests. The seeds introduced overseas introduction shall have quarantine certificate. Only the seeds with the germination rate more than 90% can be used.
(6) Before excavating the planting hole and slot, you should understand the buried underground pipelines and hidden objects from the units concerned.
(7) The staking and layout of planting hole and slot shall meet the following requirements:
1) The staking and layout of planting hole and slot shall conform to the requirements of design drawings, and the position must be standard.
2) If the obstacles affect the planting distance between border trees, you should et in touch with Party A, and proper adjustment can be made after agreement.
(8) After excavating holes and slots, you shall apply the rotten organic fertilizer as the base, and cover a layer of the planting soil on the base fertilizer, and then plant the seedlings.
(9) The transportation quantity of seedlings shall be determined according to the planting quantity. The seedlings shall be lifted and put down gently in loading and unloading, thereby not damaging seedlings and causing loose balls.
(1) After the seedlings are transported to the site, immediately plant them.
(11) Appropriately clipping the big trees and small trees based on the original shape of trees, but it is subject to the consent of the Party A.
(12) The planting quality shall meet the following requirements:
1) The seedling varieties, specifications and planting location shall be checked in planting as required.
2) Symmetry and stability shall be maintained in planting, the specifications of adjacent plants should be reasonably collocated, the height, stem diameter and tree shape shall be approximate, the planting trees shall be kept upright, without tilt, and you should pay attention to the reasonable direction of front face.
3) For the hedge and color lump planting, the plant spacing should be uniform, the face with well-rounded tree form shall face outward, and the uniform collocation shall be conducted according to the seedling height and trunk size.
4) For the plants with soil ball, the non-perishable packing materials must be removed.
(13) Timely pour the root-set water after planting trees, when planting the trees with breast diameter more than 5 cm, you should set a fixed support, and you should be also ready to check and supplement in stormy season.
(14) Prevent pest in time by taking environmental protection into consideration.
(15) The fertilizer shall be applied for the trees in growing period once a year, and the fertilizer shall be applied for the flower shrubs once before and after blossom. In the dormant stage of trees, the ecological organic base fertilizer shall be applied once
(16) Timely make the color lump and lawn trimming in accordance with the design intent, the shrubs are required to be flat or well-rounded; the special modeling trees should be shaped. The lawn height shall be controlled within 4 ~ 6 cm.
(17) Timely remove the weeds, so as to maintain the greening effect in good condition. Remove the dead leaves and flowers at any moment.
(18) The found dead plants shall be removed and replanted in a timely manner, the replanted trees shall be basically identical with the original tree in varieties, specifications, tree quality and etc.
(19) The chemical fertilizers and agentia shall not pollute the environment
(20) Keep the green belt clean.
(21) The curing period shall be calculated from the date following the acceptance date,and the period is one year, and for the replanted plants, its specification shall be with the same tree in normal growth
1.3 Laying the surface soil
This section describes the earth surface leveling, scarifying, surface soil laying and other construction works before greening in accordance with the drawings layout and requirements.
1.3.2 Material requirements
(1) The surface soil shall be loose soil with waterproof function and organic matters, which can contribute to plant growth, and it shall not contain salt, alkaline earth, harmful substance, as well as the stones, sticks, garbage and etc greater than 25 mm.; when the crops, grass or other plants grow on the topsoil in collection, it can prove that the geology is good.
(2) Use the surface soil, namely, the applicable materials deposited in site cleaning or road excavation.
(3) Excavate the surface soil, namely, the contractor can use the soil obtained within the site, depth, the excavation position and depth shall be carried out under the guidance of supervision engineer; if no surface soil can taken, the contractor shall get it from elsewhere.
1.3.2 Construction requirements
188.8.131.52 Surface soil supply
(1) The contractor shall the notify supervision engineer at least 7 days before laying topsoil in the green area.
(2) The contractor shall make topsoil collection plan, pay all the expenses, and provide good topsoil samples to the supervision engineer; meanwhile it shall also attach a copy to describe the excavated surface soil and restore the regional arrangement. If the collection site beyond the construction site, it shall be approved by the relevant authorities.
184.108.40.206 Earth surface preparation
(2) The ground surface covering the topsoil shall be the deeply scarified, and the clod shall be broken into uniform planting soil. The clods that cannot be broken, and the gravel, roots, tree stumps and other garbage greater than 25 mm shall be cleaned up and transported to the places with the approval of supervision engineer.
(2) Keep the ground surface level by scarifying, filing or excavating.
(3) Land greening and grading shall be carried out after the completion of main work underground pipeline and road project.
(4) According to the effective thickness, soil texture, acidity and salinity of soil layer, take appropriate fertilization and soil removal and replacement measures.
(5) The whole cultivation depth of lawn and grass flowers shall not be less than 25 cm, the cultivation depth of perennial woody flowers shall not be less than 30 cm, and the thoroughly decomposed base fertilizer shall be applied in accordance with the design. The impurities (such as grassroots, crushed stones and etc.) in the excavated soil shall be cleared away. The lawn plant surface must be flat and well drained, ad it must comply with the design level.
(1) After the preparation work is approved by the supervision engineer, the contractor shall lay the topsoil immediately, and the laying thickness shall comply with the requirements in the table below. When the topsoil is too damp or not good for lying, the laying work shall be conducted. Unless otherwise specified, after the surface soil is laid, the surface elevation shall be lower than that of kerbstone, collecting well, roadway, or other similar structure by 25 mm.
(2) After the topsoil reaches the certain thickness, the completed project shall comply with the linear, required near, gradient and slope requirements.
(3) After laying the topsoil, the contractor shall use machines to roll the surface, and form at least 50 mm deep longitudinal groove. All laid area shall have the evenly spaced grooves, and the direction shall be vertical to the natural stream, so as to facilitate drainage, except otherwise required in the drawings or supervision engineer.